Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Example seven: Redrag the draggables, part of Captivate Projects: Drag-and-Drop Interactions.
- In this video we learn how to leverage the re-drag feature…to create an interaction…where an action is executed as soon as a drag source…is dropped on a drop target.…In this example, we will learn how to speak some common…English phrases in Spanish.…Let's begin.…We are in the Translation Start Project.…You can open it from the Exercise Files folder…under Chapter 7 folder.…To create an interaction, click Interactions, Drag and Drop.…
Move the Submit button out of the way.…Select the character image and click Next.…Select all the speech bubbles and click Next.…Match the character with one of the speech bubbles.…Move the failure caption to the scrap area, click Finish.…In the Drag and Drop inspector, under Options tab,…select re-drag the dropped source.…Now Shift select all the speech bubbles.…
In the Drag and Drop inspector, under Format tab,…select Zoom In effect.…To reduce the size of the character,…once dropped on the speech bubble…change the size to 50%.…Click the blank area outside the stage…to de-select the speech bubbles.…
- Creating your first drag-and-drop interaction
- Building a drag-and-drop question
- Categorizing draggables and drop targets
- Setting acceptance and rejection behaviors
- Assigning actions
- Providing feedback via captions and audio
- Setting interaction-level actions
- Defining the correct answers
- Advanced drag-and-drop interactions
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate Projects: Software Simulationswith Anastasia McCune2h 47m Appropriate for all
Instructional Design Essentials: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Appropriate for all
1. Creating a Drag-and-Drop Interaction
2. Creating Questions and Practice Activities
3. Applying Effects
4. Categorizing Objects
5. Acceptance and Rejection Settings
6. Providing Feedback
7. Interaction-Level Settings
8. Defining the Correct Answer Set(s)
9. Taking the Interaction to the Next Level
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.