Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Example one: Building a one-to-one matching interaction, part of Captivate Projects: Drag-and-Drop Interactions.
- Throughout this course, we will be creating…several example interactions…to give you a feel of how you can best use,…captivate features and functionalities…and create different drag and drop interactions…to suit your requirements.…This example is the first in the series.…In this exercise, we will be creating…a one-to-one drag and drop question…where the learners will have to label…the parts of the heart structure.…They will get multiple attempts to label it correctly.…
I already have my project open.…I opened this project by going…to the exercise files folder,…clicking on chapter one and then…opening the One-to-one_Start project.…I've already added a set of label text captions…and empty text captions on this slide.…We will use these label text captions as drag sources…and the empty text captions as drop targets.…I have also locked the static objects on this slide…so that we don't accidentally select them…when creating the interaction.…
You can lock an object by right clicking the object…and selecting the lock option.…
- Creating your first drag-and-drop interaction
- Building a drag-and-drop question
- Categorizing draggables and drop targets
- Setting acceptance and rejection behaviors
- Assigning actions
- Providing feedback via captions and audio
- Setting interaction-level actions
- Defining the correct answers
- Advanced drag-and-drop interactions
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate Projects: Software Simulationswith Anastasia McCune2h 47m Appropriate for all
Instructional Design Essentials: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Appropriate for all
1. Creating a Drag-and-Drop Interaction
2. Creating Questions and Practice Activities
3. Applying Effects
4. Categorizing Objects
5. Acceptance and Rejection Settings
6. Providing Feedback
7. Interaction-Level Settings
8. Defining the Correct Answer Set(s)
9. Taking the Interaction to the Next Level
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.