Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Example nine: Count-based assessment, part of Captivate 9: Drag-and-Drop Interactions.
- In this exercise we will be creating account based…interaction with two different answer combinations.…We are in the AppleOrange_Start project.…You can open it from the Exercise Files…folder under Chapter 8 folder.…On the toolbar click Interactions, Drag and Drop.…Move the submit button underneath the basket.…Now shift select the oranges.…Click the plus sign next to Add To Type.…
Type oranges and click OK.…Click in the blank area outside the stage…to deselect the oranges.…Shift select the apples.…Click the plus sign next to Add To Type.…Type apples and click OK.…Click next to go to the next step.…Select the basket and click Next.…Drag an arrow out of one of the oranges…and drop it on the basket.…
All the oranges will be linked to the basket.…Similarly drag an arrow out of one of the apples…and drop it on the basket.…All the apples will be linked to the basket.…Click Finish.…In the Drag and Drop Inspector under Options Tab…click Set Correct Answers.…I just move the dialogue a little down…so that we can see both the conditions.…
- Creating your first drag-and-drop interaction
- Building a drag-and-drop question
- Categorizing draggables and drop targets
- Setting acceptance and rejection behaviors
- Assigning actions
- Providing feedback via captions and audio
- Setting interaction-level actions
- Defining the correct answers
- Advanced drag-and-drop interactions
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate 9: Software Simulationswith Anastasia McCune2h 47m Appropriate for all
Instructional Design: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Appropriate for all
1. Creating a Drag-and-Drop Interaction
2. Creating Questions and Practice Activities
3. Applying Effects
4. Categorizing Objects
5. Acceptance and Rejection Settings
6. Providing Feedback
7. Interaction-Level Settings
8. Defining the Correct Answer Set(s)
9. Taking the Interaction to the Next Level
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.