Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Example eight: Multiple correct-answer combinations (one to many), part of Captivate Projects: Drag-and-Drop Interactions.
- In this exercise we will be creating…a mathematical equation with multiple…correct answer combinations.…We are in the Math Start project.…You can open it from the Exercise Files folder,…under Chapter 08 folder.…On the toolbar, click Interactions, Drag and Drop.…I'm going to place the Submit button next to the equation.…Select the numbers and click Next.…Select the drop targets and click Next.…
Map the the drag objects to drop target…to show one of the correct answer combinations.…We will map the rest of the combinations…in the Correct Answers panel.…In this example, let's map 0 with the first placeholder…and 5 with the second placeholder.…Click Finish.…In the Drag and Drop Inspector,…under Options tab,…click Set Correct Answers.…Click Add New Answer and add the second answer combination,…which is Five plus Zero.…
Here I'll select DropArea1,…for Drag Source I will select Five.…The next line I will select DropArea2,…and I'll select Zero for the Drag Source.…Follow the same steps…to add rest of the answer combinations,…
- Creating your first drag-and-drop interaction
- Building a drag-and-drop question
- Categorizing draggables and drop targets
- Setting acceptance and rejection behaviors
- Assigning actions
- Providing feedback via captions and audio
- Setting interaction-level actions
- Defining the correct answers
- Advanced drag-and-drop interactions
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate Projects: Software Simulationswith Anastasia McCune2h 47m Appropriate for all
Instructional Design Essentials: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Appropriate for all
1. Creating a Drag-and-Drop Interaction
2. Creating Questions and Practice Activities
3. Applying Effects
4. Categorizing Objects
5. Acceptance and Rejection Settings
6. Providing Feedback
7. Interaction-Level Settings
8. Defining the Correct Answer Set(s)
9. Taking the Interaction to the Next Level
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.