Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Enrolling learners, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] To enroll learners to the courses,…or to allow managers to nominate learners for the course,…you will need to switch to the Admin mode,…as only Administrators have the rights to enrolling…learners to the courses.…To switch to the Admin mode, click your picture,…and select Administrator.…Now on the left pane, click Courses.…Hover over the course tile, and select Enroll Learners.…Here, either you can add the name of the learner…or you can select a user group.…
I select my name here first, and then let's select…All Learners.…This will add the learners in your list.…You can open this dropdown and see the names of the learners…who will be assigned this course.…Once you have enrolled the learners, click Save.…Here along with enrolling the learners, you can also…change some of the other settings.…For that let's go to the Instances mode.…Here you can see a snapshot of what's going on…in this course.…
Ten learners have been enrolled, there's one session…that we had set for the virtual training.…You can go ahead and modify these settings here…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.