Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Enrolling external learners, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] In the previous movie…we saw how to create a self registration link…for internal employees in the organization.…Similar to that, you can create…registration link for external partners…or agencies with limited access to your account,…and provide them selective learning material.…To enroll external learners, click users on the left pane.…Then, click external.…Click add on the top right corner,…and it will give you a form.…Here you need to add the name of the partner organization.…
Then, add the partner e-mail address.…Then, set the seat limit for external enrollment…for this partner, and select a date…as an expiry date to set a deadline…to stop allowing new registrations to the group.…After the expiry date, only the existing…registered users will be able to access the training.…You can also enter the domain names…in the allowed domains field.…Only those users with the specified domain names…will be allowed to register to the account.…
Also, if you want an e-mail verification…to be sent to the users, select e-mail…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.