Learn how to start a new virtual reality project and add a 360-degree image from assets provided by Adobe, and then add interactivity to the image with a hotspot.
- [Instructor] The last feature we're going to explore … makes it easier now to create virtual reality projects. … We're going to look at some cool assets, … as well as some functionality that we can add to our imagery … to make it even more interactive. … We'll start by going up to the File menu, New Project, … and move over to the right … and select Virtual Reality Project. … Very first time you do this after the update, … Kind of cool, but going forward … you will just show up here with a single blank slide. … so we can see the entire slide. … There's nothing on it, but we can see in the background … and if we have our own 360 videos or images, … Let's experiment with living room, … it's a JPEG and click open. … to a full 360 degree view. … We can add music and imagery, if we wanted to. … Locations, for example. … If you want to provide some additional information, … you might use this one, info. … Let's go ahead and give it a click. … It's going to add it right here to the center of our image. …
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.