Take a look at the different settings related to displaying the playbar like modifying the theme colors, enabling buttons, etc. Also learn how to enable table of contents and modify the settings related to the display and functioning of the table of contents in Adobe Captivate courses.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] For this course, we did not enable…the playbar and the table of contents.…We did not enable playbar because we had…our own buttons to control the look…and feel of the course.…Let's see how we can enable it…just in case you need it.…You can go to the Projects menu…and select Skin Editor.…This will allow you to see all the controls…that you require for enabling the playback controls.…The first tab will allow you to control…the playback controls.…The second will allow you to enable…or disable borders.…
And the third one will allow you…to add or disable the table of contents.…To show the playback control,…you can go ahead and select this option…and the playback controls will be visible for you.…Here you can see that a playbar…is automatically added.…Here you can also go ahead and change the colors.…And these colors are linked to your team.…So whatever changes you make here,…when you are building the team,…all those changes will be reflected for your course.…Let's go ahead and make some changes here.…
I'll go ahead and choose the grey color…
- What's new in Captivate 9
- Creating a storyboard in Captivate Draft
- Adding text, audio and video, shapes, and animations
- Inserting interactive elements such as buttons and rollovers
- Creating a new Captivate project
- Creating timeline animations
- Applying effects
- Creating a drag-and-drop interaction
- Creating a simulation
- Adding assessments
- Adding closed captions for narration
- Enabling accessibility
- Enabling LMS reporting
- Enabling accessibility
- Creating responsive projects
- Publishing a Captivate project
Skill Level Beginner
Captivate 8 Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Appropriate for all
Creating Multimedia Learningwith Renaldo Lawrence56m 59s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Adobe Captivate Draft
3. Noninteractive Objects
4. Interactive Objects
Adding states to objects5m 51s
5. New Captivate Project
6. Simulations and Video Demonstrations
8. Before You Publish
9. Preview and Publish
10. Responsive Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.