Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Enabling gamification, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Captivate Prime allows you to apply…a structural gamification layer to the content…to engage learners and motivate them…to achieve their learning goals.…It allows the learners to score points…for various learning activities and achieve…bronze, silver, gold and platinum levels.…Let's take a look at how to work…with the gamification settings in Captivate Prime.…To access those settings,…go to the left pane and click Gamification.…When you create a new Captivate Prime account,…gamification is disabled by default.…
To enable it, click enable…on the top right corner of the page.…Learners on points based on task…like completing specific number of courses in a month,…self enrolling for courses,…achieving a higher level skill,…completing the courses in n number of days, et cetera.…The first six task listed on this page…are mandatory for all the course instances.…But the last two tasks for attaining points…are optional and can be enabled…when creating a course instance.…
These points add up and take them to the bronze,…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.