- [Instructor] In this chapter, … let's learn how to make your e-learning courses … accessible for all the learners. … Adobe Captivate allows you to make your courses … accessible with the help of some simple settings … and adding accessibility text. … Let's take a look at these settings. … I have Accessibility_Start.cptx project open. … You can open it from the Exercise Files folder, … Chapter Five folder. … First, we will talk about the project level settings … and then move on to the slide level … and object level settings. … To enable accessibility for Captivate projects … if you are on Mac go to Adobe Captivate … and select Preferences. … For Windows, you will find the option under the Edit menu. … Now let's open the Preferences dialog, … go to the Project category, … and then go to the Publish Settings. … Here make sure Enable Accessibility option is selected. … This will ensure that the screen readers … are able to read the slides and the objects in your course. … If you deselect this option, …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.