In this movie, Pooja will show you how to embed an external video into a Captivate course.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] I'm using the same file…from the last video, if you are starting…from this point, go ahead and open…the Exercise Files folder, Chapter 6 folder,…and open the file named 6_3_Start.cptx.…Now let's add a slide where we…will be embedding a Youtube video.…Let's go ahead and add the slide…so I'll right-click here, select Slides,…New Slide from, and this time we…will select Content slide with Buttons.…Now here in this particular area…we will be adding the Youtube video…but before that, let's add the slide title.…
I'll go to the storyboard, and here I'll go ahead…and select the title for this particular…slide and paste it in this section.…Now we need to embed the video,…for that, we need to add the web object.…For that we will go to the Objects and select Web.…Let's go ahead and draw the web object here…to give it a precise size let's go ahead…and open the Options tab in the Properties inspector…and here you'll keep the width to say 800 points…and then the height as maybe a…little bigger height of say 460 pixels.…
- What's new in Captivate 9
- Creating a storyboard in Captivate Draft
- Adding text, audio and video, shapes, and animations
- Inserting interactive elements such as buttons and rollovers
- Creating a new Captivate project
- Creating timeline animations
- Applying effects
- Creating a drag-and-drop interaction
- Creating a simulation
- Adding assessments
- Adding closed captions for narration
- Enabling accessibility
- Enabling LMS reporting
- Enabling accessibility
- Creating responsive projects
- Publishing a Captivate project
Skill Level Beginner
Captivate 8 Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Appropriate for all
Creating Multimedia Learningwith Renaldo Lawrence56m 59s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Adobe Captivate Draft
3. Noninteractive Objects
4. Interactive Objects
Adding states to objects5m 51s
5. New Captivate Project
6. Simulations and Video Demonstrations
8. Before You Publish
9. Preview and Publish
10. Responsive Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.