In this video, learn how to add content to the master slide—an image file—to have it appear in the background on every slide where it will remain protected.
- [Instructor] When you have content you'd like…to have repeated across every slide in your project,…the last thing you want to do is add that content manually…to every single slide.…Instead, you can save a lot of time by adding it once…to the Master Slide.…Anything on the Master Slide will then appear…on every slide in your project.…That's what we're going to do in this movie…with our Landon Hotel project we've been working on.…LH_0211, if you're catching up.…Currently, as we move from slide to slide over here…in our Filmstrip, you can see we have our content,…we don't have any branding per se.…
Perhaps we'd like to display a company logo somewhere…on every slide, or copyright information,…company information.…Well, all we need to do is switch views…and, by selecting a thumbnail here in the Filmstrip,…you'll notice the Properties pane over here…on the right-hand side and, if you're not seeing it,…just click Properties up here,…is going to show you properties for the slide,…including a button to access Master Slide View.…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.