- [Instructor] Now let's create a drag and drop interaction. … Drag and drop interactions … provide an interesting and engaging way … of assessing your user's knowledge. … This interaction lets users answer questions … by dragging and dropping objects … in the designated areas or objects. … In this video, … let's learn how to create a matching type … drag and drop interaction. … For that, let's close this Preview panel … and switch to slide six. … On this slide, there are four images of balls … and the names of the games for which they are used. … We will convert the names to draggables … and images as drop targets. … To create the interaction, … you need to go to the toolbar, click Interactions, … and select Drag and Drop. … In the first step of the creation … of drag and drop interaction, … you need to select the draggables. … In this case, the names of these games are the draggables. … To select them, simply click these names, … and those will be selected as the draggables … for this interaction. …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.