- [Instructor] You can also use a drag and drop interaction, … for categorizing objects, that you allow more … than one objects to be linked to the drop targets. … Let's create a many-to-one interaction … for categorizing objects. … Let's close this preview, and go to slide seven. … On this slide, there are images of people … sitting, standing, and running in different postures. … We will be treating the different postures as draggables, … and the green and red section on the right as drop targets … for categorizing the good and bad postures. … To create the drag and drop interaction, … let's go to toolbar, and click Interactions. … And then select Drag and Drop. … In the drag and drop interaction wizard, … select the first good posture, … and than press and hold the shift key … and select the rest of the good postures. … Then, click the plus sign next to Add To Type. … Rename this as good, and click okay. … Now click anywhere in the scrap area … to deselect the objects. … Then, select the first bad posture, …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate Essential Trainingwith David Rivers3h 30m Beginner
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.