- [Instructor] Now let's build an interaction, … where we can change state of an object … by dragging and dropping the object, instead of clicking it. … Close the preview, and go to slide four. … This is the same slide we used … for click to replace interaction, … but this time, instead of changing the state … on click of a button, … we will drag the text shapes to the drop target, … to change the content area to the correct state. … I've made a few changes to this screen, … in order to create a drag and drop interaction. … Here, instead of shape buttons, … these are simple, rectangle shapes, … and I have named them as Pose1_Drag, Pose2_Drag, et cetera. … And the content area is the same … with multiple states added to it, … but I've named it as YogaPoses_DropTarget. … Let's create the drag and drop interaction now. … For that, go to the Toolbar, click Interactions, … and select Drag and Drop. … Select the rectangle shapes with the names of the poses. … Then, click the Next button, and select the content area. …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate Essential Trainingwith David Rivers3h 30m Beginner
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.