Captivate Draft is a free app for iPads. Users can find and download the app by navigating to the App Store.
- [Instructor] Adobe Captivate Draft is an app available on iPads. Let's take a look at how you can download and access this app. I'm currently on an iPad and I'm going to navigate to the App Store. Once inside of here, in the upper right corner, I'm going to click in the Search field and type in Captivate Draft. I'll search, and as you can see, the Adobe Captivate Draft app comes up. Now, in this case, I already have it downloaded onto my iPad, so here I can open it, but I'm going to navigate back to my Home screen on my iPad.
And you'll notice here, the Captivate Draft app. This is what it looks like. Now, if I click on it, it opens up and from here I can access some of the storyboards I've already began creating, as well as create a new storyboard.
- Navigating Captivate Draft
- Create a new project and slides
- Adding content and multimedia to slides
- Adding question slides
- Copying, moving, and deleting slides
- Previewing a project
- Viewing feedback
- Exporting or importing a project from Captivate