Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing the account, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Now that we've created a Prime account,…let's customize it to match it with the company branding.…On the left pane, click Branding.…I'll be branding this account…for a fictitious company named Virtual Vacations.…You can do the same or apply your own company branding…to your account.…To change the Organization Name for your account,…click the edit link, make changes to the text…and click save.…You can also change the default Subdomain link…for your Captivate Prime account by clicking edit…and entering an easier to remember domain link.…
Let's change this to vvt…and click save.…To add your company logo, click edit next to Logo Styling.…Then click upload new logo and navigate to the folder…where you have saved your company logo.…I'll navigate to the Exercise Files folder,…chapter one folder,…select the logo image and click open.…Once the logo is uploaded,…you will get three different variations…to display your branding.…
Logo only, logo with company name…and company name only.…Pick the one you like and click save.…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.