- [Narrator] With Adobe Captivate 2019 … you can now add 360 degree media assets … to your projects and create courses that can be consume … on virtual reality devices. … Typical topics for such virtual reality courses … include virtual tours, safety drills, … first responder situations, crises management, etc. … Traditionally, these courses have been created … in the 2D environment. … To make them more effective, virtual reality allows … the learners to explore an immersive environment … where they can take the center stage … and look around to get a clear … and complete picture of the environment. … In this chapter, let's learn how … to create interactive virtual reality training … using Captivate 2019. … Here, in Captivate on the welcome screen, … under the new tab, double-click Virtual Reality Project. … This creates a new VR Project for you. … You will see a familiar Captivate interface, … but on this stage you will find a 360 placeholder image. … Before adding any 360 image or video, …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate Essential Trainingwith David Rivers3h 30m Beginner
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.