Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating user groups, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Now let's take a look at the user groups.…User group is a set of users pertaining…to some defined category.…User groups help administrators…in selection of learners quickly based on their attributes.…Also, these user groups enable administrators…to assign logos and catalogs to the learners…and then, generate customized reports on their progress.…There are two different types of groups in Captivate Prime,…Custom, and Auto-generated.…
When you add learners to your account,…some default groups are automatically created…based on their common properties.…You can also create custom groups by clicking…the Custom button here on the left pane…and then, clicking Add button on the top right corner.…Here, you can give this group a name,…add some description and then, select the attributes.…
And then, click Save.…The user groups that you create in Captivate Prime…are dynamic in nature.…If new users are added with similar attributes,…they are automatically added to these user groups.…Thereon, you can assign courses, learning programs,…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.