- Captivate quiz questions can be used to create surveys.…As the name implies, surveys gather information…from the user but don't count for or against…the user's score because there's no right or wrong answers.…So to keep things simple, we're gonna insert…just three questions to be part of our survey here.…So I'm gonna make sure I'm on slide 1,…and then go to the Quiz menu and choose Question Slide.…Now here I could choose any type of question…that I wanted, so regular True/False,…Multiple Choice questions, even Random Questions…pulling from a Question pool are available.…
Also we can use a Rating Question,…otherwise known as a Likert Scale Question.…So I'm going to add a Multiple Choice Question,…a True/False Question and a Rating Scale (Likert) Question.…Survey is already selected for the Likert Scale Question,…I'm gonna make sure that I have Survey selected…in the drop down next to the Multiple Choice…and the True/False and I'm going to click OK.…So our three questions are added.…So I'm gonna take a few minutes now to format…
- Adding graded quiz questions
- Choosing behavior settings
- Negative scoring and partial scoring
- Adding and scoring knowledge checks
- Customizing quiz behavior
- Creating pretests and surveys
- Packaging results for an LMS
- Uploading to Moodle
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate: Advanced Techniqueswith Anastasia McCune4h 33m Intermediate
Instructional Design: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Intermediate
1. Adding Questions and Choosing Settings
3. Customizing Quiz Behavior During a Quiz
4. Utilizing Further Quiz Features
5. Reporting Results
Where to go from here1m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.