Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating and sharing catalogs, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] As an administrator,…you can create custom catalogs if you wish to make…selective courses available…for different learners in your account…or across accounts.…Let's take a look at the options available…for creating and using catalogs.…In the admin mode, go to the left pane…and click catalogs.…On this page, you will find a default catalog,…which is automatically created…when you create a Prime account.…And by default, all the learning objects…in this catalog are shared with all the learners.…
If you wish to change that,…you can click this link…and then go to share internally,…and here you can delete all learners.…Once you do that,…you get an option to add more user groups.…Click add user groups and this time let's add…only the internal learners.…So I'll start typing all internal users.…This will give the access to this catalog…to only the internal users and will not show…to the external learners.…
I'll click save here.…And we've modified the default catalog.…Now let's create a new catalog.…We'll go to back to catalogs,…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.