Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating and sharing boards, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Pooja] Captivate Prime allows you to create multiple…dashboards, to organize, segregate, and share these reports.…To create a new dashboard, click add dashboard.…Here, give this dashboard a new name.…Add a description and then select the names of the people…you want to share this report with.…If you don't want to share this report with anybody else,…you can just leave this field blank.…I will type all managers,…and then click save.…
This dashboard is now created and shared…with all the managers.…Now, you can either add a report by clicking this button…or you can move the report from any other dashboard.…So let's try and move reports from the other dashboard.…We'll go to the default dashboard.…Here, let's move the course statistics report,…we'll go to the drop-down.…Here, either I can say create a copy…or I can say move to dashboard.…Let's create a copy and move it to the manager dashboard.…
Here, it will ask us where do you want to save this report.…You will select weekly reports for manager and click copy.…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.