Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a self-registration link, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Narrator] You can also enable employees in your…organization to register themselves as…learners to Captivate Prime account without…taking help from the administrator.…The administrator just has to create a…self-registration link and share with the employees,…who can further register to Prime…using their Adobe credentials.…Let's see how to create a self-registration link.…On the Users page click the Add button on the…top right corner and then select Self-Registration.…
Then enter the profile name.…Let's say we wanted to create the link…for the marketing team.…So let's name this as Marketing Team,…then select Manager's Name.…It's important to know that the manager…should already be a registered learner in Prime.…You can also add an image for this group.…This is not a mandatory step.…If you wish to add,…just click on this button and select an image that…you want to associate with this profile and click Open.…
Once you are ready,…click the Save button to save the self-registered group.…Copy this link and…send it to the employees through an email,…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.