Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating reports, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Now let's take a look at the reporting…and tracking options available in Captivate Prime.…In order to see the reports,…you need to log in as an administrator…or as a manager.…Then, go to the left pane and click reports.…To add a new report,…click Add on the top right corner.…Here, in the Add Report dialog,…under the Report Type,…you can either select one of the predefined reports,…or you can select custom.…When you select a predefined report,…you will get the report options filled out…which you can further modify.…
And then, click save to add this report.…This report is now added to your Dashboard.…We'll take a look at this report in the next movie.…Let's add a custom report now.…I'll click Add on the top right corner,…and this time for report type I will select custom.…Then, I'll give a name to this report.…(typing)…Then, let's select a Primary Y-axis.…
This brings up the States.…You can select the States you want to enable…for this access.…You can also decide to have a Secondary Y-axis.…And then, the X-axis.…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.