- With Captivate, you have the ability…to create a Pretest that can evaluate…your user's knowledge right at the start of the project.…Based on how they did on the Pretest,…you can then send them to different…places within your training.…The great thing is Captivate is smart enough…to keep the scores from your Pretest…separate from scores from a quiz…that you might have at the end of your project.…And that's the case in our scenario right here.…This version of the Wisdom Pets project…is a little different than what…we've seen earlier in this course.…The first slide says, "Welcome.…"Please answer the following few questions…"to help us assess your current knowledge."…Then there's a number of content slides…followed by a quiz that…begins near the end on Slide 17,…that's got eight questions in it.…
So, what we want to happen is…have the user answer a couple of questions…at the beginning right when they enter the project,…and based on how they do,…either continue on with the training as normal,…or if they score really well,…
- Adding graded quiz questions
- Choosing behavior settings
- Negative scoring and partial scoring
- Adding and scoring knowledge checks
- Customizing quiz behavior
- Creating pretests and surveys
- Packaging results for an LMS
- Uploading to Moodle
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate: Advanced Techniqueswith Anastasia McCune4h 33m Intermediate
Instructional Design: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Intermediate
1. Adding Questions and Choosing Settings
3. Customizing Quiz Behavior During a Quiz
4. Utilizing Further Quiz Features
5. Reporting Results
Where to go from here1m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.