In this movie, Pooja Jaisingh will show you how to create a new blank project, apply a theme, add the slide label variable to automatically display the slide title, modify the playbar and border properties, and import course assets to library.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] The first step to create our project…is to create a blank new project.…For that, I'll go ahead and select…the Blank Project thumbnail, and then…I need to select the canvas size.…Make sure the canvas size you are…selecting is 1024 x 627.…I'm insisting on this size because…all the graphics that I've created for this project…are related to this standard size.…With the canvas size selected go ahead and click create.…
Notice that the theme that we created…is automatically applied to this particular slide.…I'll go ahead and change the magnification level…to 66 percent so that I can get a better view.…Now we need to do some initial steps to keep this project…ready so that we can start working with it.…And the first step that I want to take here…is to add the graphic in our due assets to my library.…So I'll go ahead and click the library button…on the top right corner, and then the second button…here in the library is import, I'll go ahead and click that.…
And navigate to the Exercise Files folder,…Chapter 5 folder, and there's a folder named Course Assets.…
- What's new in Captivate 9
- Creating a storyboard in Captivate Draft
- Adding text, audio and video, shapes, and animations
- Inserting interactive elements such as buttons and rollovers
- Creating a new Captivate project
- Creating timeline animations
- Applying effects
- Creating a drag-and-drop interaction
- Creating a simulation
- Adding assessments
- Adding closed captions for narration
- Enabling accessibility
- Enabling LMS reporting
- Enabling accessibility
- Creating responsive projects
- Publishing a Captivate project
Skill Level Beginner
Captivate 8 Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Appropriate for all
Creating Multimedia Learningwith Renaldo Lawrence56m 59s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Adobe Captivate Draft
3. Noninteractive Objects
4. Interactive Objects
Adding states to objects5m 51s
5. New Captivate Project
6. Simulations and Video Demonstrations
8. Before You Publish
9. Preview and Publish
10. Responsive Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.