Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a learning program, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Narrator] A learning program is a bundle of courses that…complement each other or built to achieve a…larger training goal such as…skill development, onboarding, or compliance.…Let's take a look at the steps to create a learning program.…First log in to Captivate Prime as an administrator.…Then go to the left pane and click Learning Programs.…Here, click Add on the top right corner to…add a new learning program.…Enter the Program Name, Overview, and…its benefits for the learners.…
You can set the enrollment type to…Admin Enroll or Self Enroll,…and then click Save on the top right corner.…On the Courses page,…click Catalog to add courses to this learning program.…In this catalog only self-based and…activity-based modules are available for selection,…which do not require manager nomination or approval.…Here, hover over the course tiles and…add them to the course.…
Then move to the Curriculum page.…Here, you can see the courses listed.…You can reorder these courses by…dragging and dropping the course cards.…Once you are ready, click Publish.…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.