Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a learning plan, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Pooja] A learning plan allows an administrator…to automatically assign courses, learning programs,…or certifications based on the occurrence of certain events…like onboarding a new employee or changing designation…or location of employees.…Let's take a look at the steps to create a new learning plan…in Captivate Prime.…Log in to Captivate Prime as an administrator…then click learning plans on the left pane.…To add a new learning plan, click add button on the top…right corner, then, enter a new event name.…
If you want the learning plan to be assigned to the new…joinees in the organization, select new users added…in the occurs when list.…In the next field, select the courses, learning programs,…certifications, and job aids you wish to include…in the learning plan.…Then set the number of days that the learners can take…to complete this program.…You can set a reminder here and then click save.…
The new learning plan will now be added to your…learning plan's page in a disabled state.…You can enable it by selecting the learning plan…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.