Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating an internal certification, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Narrator] Captivate Prime lets you offer certifications…based on completion of designated courses,…learning programs, or approved external activities,…hosted by third parties.…You can set up recurring certifications,…and set reminders to renew certifications.…Ensuring your organization is up to date, and compliant.…In this movie, let's take a look at how to set up,…internal certifications, and assign them to learners,…or learner groups.…In the admin mode, click certifications on the left pane.…
Then, click add on the top right corner.…Enter the certification name, description, and overview.…Set the certification type to recurring, or perpetual.…Then enter the number of days learners can take…to complete this course.…And then, pick a badge.…After that, you can set some reminders,…for the certification.…Once you're ready, click save.…Now, we need to add some courses to this certification.…
For that, let's go to the catalog tab.…Here, let's add the courses related to prime.…I'll click the plus sign on the course cards.…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.