Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating an external certification, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Now let's take a look at the workflow…to set up an external certification.…For that, let's go back to certifications…by clicking on Back to Certifications button.…Here, we will click Add on the top right corner.…Give the certification a name.…Add the description and the overview for the certification,…and then, select External certification…as Certificate Issuer.…Let's set the certification as recurring…with the validity for 12 months and 90 days to complete.…
We can also pick a badge here.…Select the CERTIFIED badge, and you can set the reminder.…After making these settings, click save.…For the external certification,…you don't need to add any courses.…However, you can add recommended courses…to this external certification program…and then publish it.…Then, you can enroll the learners…to complete the certification.…When the learner has completed the external certification,…they just have to upload the proof…of completing their certification…and it will be sent to their manager for validation.…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.