Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a course, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Captivate Prime enables authors…and administrators…to create courses using one or more Self Paced Modules,…modules training, classroom training, and Activity Modules.…Administrators can further use these courses…to create course instances and rule learners,…assign badges and enable feedback for these courses.…Let's take a look at the workflow to create these courses.…In the Author Mode, on the Getting Started page,…click Create Courses.…
On the Course Overview page,…enter the Course Name, Short Description,…and Overview for the course.…You can now add Content, Prework, and Testout modules.…Content Modules are the main modules…that make up the course.…Prework Modules include some basic information…which can help learners get ready for the course.…Testout Modules help learners skip the content…and take the test if they're already aware of the content…and want to take the test to fulfill…the compliance requirements.…
Let's click Add module under the Content section.…Here, you will get four different options to add modules.…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.