In this video, learn how to add hyperlinks to a project that will take learners to other sections of a project or externally outside the project.
- [Tutor] Another way to add interactivity…to a project here in Captivate…is through the use of hyperlinks.…If you have text for example,…that you want linking to an external website,…maybe to open a file.…Maybe the text you've typed is an email address…and you want people to click it to send an email.…These are all hyperlink options.…We're going to explore some of these…in this movie with our Landon Hotel project 0308…if you're catching up.…We're on slide two here…where we do see some text that says,…"Click proceed to learn about three Landon Hotel locations,…or click quiz to go directly to a short test."…Some people might then go down to the buttons…for proceed and quiz.…
Others might click the word proceed or quiz…and nothing would happen then.…So why not create some hyperlinks…out of those two words.…Let's do that.…We'll double-click to get inside…the text caption box,…double-click the word proceed - we'll start with that one.…Now when you go over to the Properties over here…on the right-hand side,…for text you'll notice there are some options here;…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.