Learn how to make use of a new option for images on a slide that allow you to quickly turn them into buttons by simply clicking a checkbox in the image properties to 'use as button' and then add the action.
- The first new feature we're going to explore … is going to help you get courses and content … created even more quickly than before. … And, it deals with the Assets Panel. … With our new blank project, … if we wanted to add new content, … we could create slides from scratch … or we can go to the assets now … and get existing slides already created … and just replace content to save time. … Let's check it out. … We can go up here to Assets on the ribbon … or we can go to the Slides dropdown. … You'll see Assets Library, … The exact same option, … right here, at the top of this menu. … Whether you select the Assets button … or Assets Library from here, … you'll get the same thing … and that is the Assets panel, … Assets' already selected. … And, you'll notice over here, … on the left, we now have … Projects with Projects and Slides … as two different selectable options. … With Slides already selected, … you can see some sample slides. … Now, these are actual slides, … you can see, with different layouts …
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.