Learn how to use the new Copy and Paste Appearance feature to copy most formatting attributes of an object and paste those attributes onto other objects to save authoring time when it comes to formatting for consistency.
- [Instructor] If you like to use images … in your Captivate projects and like … to make those images clickable so learners can click … an image to perform some type of action. … You know it's a little bit complicated … but there's a new feature now, … with one click of a checkbox we can turn … an image into a button and then program … it to do whatever we need. … That's what we're going to explore … in this movie with our brand new project we created … using our Quick Start projects. … That's why we see League up here. … And on the first slide I'm going to start … by going up here to the zoom dropdown, … I'd like to see all of the slide. … So choosing best fit let's me see … that there's already a button here … that users or learners can click to get started. … Probably takes them to the next slide. … But if we want to make it so they can click anywhere, … we can turn this image in the background into a button. … And to do it we simply select it by clicking once, … you can see the handles now around the outside. …
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.