Learn how to upload your Adobe Captivate Draft storyboard to the Creative Cloud folder and then import it into Captivate 9, and publish it, to seamlessly generate responsive projects.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] Now it's time to convert the storyboard…into an e-learning course.…Let's go back to the welcome screen.…I will go ahead and tap this button,…I will go ahead and long-press…on the colour storyboard thumbnail…and here i'll tap on the second button here…in the contextual menu…and that will allow me to send this…to my creative cloud folder.…Once it's saved in my creative cloud folder,…I will be able to open it inside captivate…and convert it into a responsive e-learning course.…
Let's go ahead and take a look at that workflow.…Once the file is synced with your creative cloud account,…you can go ahead and open captivate…and then double-click from adobe captivate draft.…Go to your creative cloud files,…and then go to the folder named captivate drafts.…Here, you have to go to the projects folder…and find the storyboard that you just added.…Here is the storyboard that we have created,…I will go ahead and select that and click open.…
This will create the captivate course for me…and you can see that everything that I had added…
- What's new in Captivate 9
- Creating a storyboard in Captivate Draft
- Adding text, audio and video, shapes, and animations
- Inserting interactive elements such as buttons and rollovers
- Creating a new Captivate project
- Creating timeline animations
- Applying effects
- Creating a drag-and-drop interaction
- Creating a simulation
- Adding assessments
- Adding closed captions for narration
- Enabling accessibility
- Enabling LMS reporting
- Enabling accessibility
- Creating responsive projects
- Publishing a Captivate project
Skill Level Beginner
Captivate 8 Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Appropriate for all
Creating Multimedia Learningwith Renaldo Lawrence56m 59s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Adobe Captivate Draft
3. Noninteractive Objects
4. Interactive Objects
Adding states to objects5m 51s
5. New Captivate Project
6. Simulations and Video Demonstrations
8. Before You Publish
9. Preview and Publish
10. Responsive Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.