Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Converting the interaction into a question, part of Captivate Projects: Drag-and-Drop Interactions.
- In this exercise, we'll be converting…a drag-and-drop interaction to a question,…make it a part of a quiz, assign scores for correct answers,…and enable reporting scores to an LMS.…Let's open the Insert Questions dialog.…Go to Slides, and select Question Slide.…In the Insert Question dialog, you will not find…an option to add a drag-and-drop question.…To create a drag-and-drop question, you're going…to have to first create a drag-and-drop interaction…and then change some properties in the…Drag and Drop inspector to convert it to a question.…
Let's cancel this.…In this project, I have already created…a drag-and-drop interaction for you.…You might recognize this from the last chapter.…Let's modify the properties to convert it to a question.…If you don't see a Drag and Drop inspector…next to the Properties inspector,…go to Window, Drag and Drop, to bring it up.…In the Drag and Drop inspector,…on the Actions tab, you can define…the success and failure actions.…
You can allow the users to have a single attempt…or multiple attempts for the question…
- Creating your first drag-and-drop interaction
- Building a drag-and-drop question
- Categorizing draggables and drop targets
- Setting acceptance and rejection behaviors
- Assigning actions
- Providing feedback via captions and audio
- Setting interaction-level actions
- Defining the correct answers
- Advanced drag-and-drop interactions
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate Projects: Software Simulationswith Anastasia McCune2h 47m Appropriate for all
Instructional Design Essentials: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Appropriate for all
1. Creating a Drag-and-Drop Interaction
2. Creating Questions and Practice Activities
3. Applying Effects
4. Categorizing Objects
5. Acceptance and Rejection Settings
6. Providing Feedback
7. Interaction-Level Settings
8. Defining the Correct Answer Set(s)
9. Taking the Interaction to the Next Level
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.