Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Configuring email templates, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Narrator] The events in your training activity trigger…emails that are sent to the users.…You as an administrator can easily…enable, disable, or modify these email templates.…To access the templates,…click Email Templates on the left pane.…On this page you will find…three different categories of templates,…General, Learning Activity, and Reminders and Updates.…You can easily enable or disable any of…these email alerts by clicking this toggle button.…
To modify the contents of the template,…click the template name.…Here you can see that for different type of users…you have different templates.…Let's go to the Learner tab and see…how we can modify this template.…To modify the contents of this email template,…click the body of the email.…Now make the changes to the template.…You can modify the text,…and you can also use one of these variables in your email.…
The changes made to the body section…will only be applied to this email template.…However, if you make changes to the signature of this email,…it will be applied globally to all the templates.…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.