Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Configuring L1 and L3 feedback, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Narrator] Captivate Prime provides you a direct way to…gather learner feedback for the course…and manages feedback on performance improvement of…the learner over time in the form of L1 and L3 feedback.…To configure L1 and L3 feedback,…click Settings on the left pane.…Then click Feedback.…On this page you will be able to configure the…L1 feedback statements for the entire organization.…The first part of the L1 feedback is a mandatory question on…how likely are you to recommend this course…to a friend or colleague.…
You can modify the rest of the statements…as per your requirement.…To make the changes, click Edit on the top right corner.…Now, you can modify the statements…and disable or enable any of the statements.…You can also configure reminders for learners to provide…L1 feedback on completion of the course or learning program.…You can either modify the default reminder or…add a new reminder along with the default one.…
Now let's see how to configure L3 feedback.…Go to the top of the page and click on the L3 Feedback tab.…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.