Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Completing a course, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Now let's see how the learner…will experience the course.…For that, let's go and click start here.…This brings up the Fluidic player for us.…This unique player has been designed…to deliver an uninterrupted and blended…learning experience.…It plays all types of e-learning content uniformly,…whether it's a PDF, PowerPoint presentation,…Word document, interactive e-learning content,…quiz, or a video.…(gentle music)…It has a simple user interface with a title…on the top left corner, a close button,…a full screen button on the right,…and simplistic controls to navigate through the course.…
It also gives you an opportunity…to take a look at the table of contents,…and add some notes to your course.…To add notes, click the notes panel,…and add notes here.…(keyboard keys clicking)…And, click add.…To close the notes panel, click the close button.…Once you have completed taking the course,…click the close button on the top right corner…to exit out.…This will mark the progress of your course,…and it will be shown on your course page.…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.