- [Instructor] Now let's create … a click to replace interaction. … Without clicking any of the buttons on the screen, … related information shows up in the content area. … For that, let's close the preview and switch to slide four. … On this slide, … we have seven buttons related to different yoga poses. … On the right side of the screen, … we have a common content area … where we will be displaying the information … related to each of these buttons. … This common area has been named as Yoga Poses. … Select the Yoga Poses object. … We will need to add different states to this content area … and then we will trigger a state change action … on click of the button so that … the deleted information is displayed in this area. … To add states to this object, … go to the properties inspector … and click state view. … In the object states panel to the left, click new state. … Name the new state as pose one, … and click okay. … You will see a duplicate of … the normal state added as the new state. …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate Essential Trainingwith David Rivers3h 30m Beginner
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.