- [Instructor] Similar to click-to-reveal interaction, … you can create a click to play audio interaction, … where an audio clip plays on a click of a button. … Let's take a look at the workflow. … For that, let's close the preview … and then go to slide three. … On this slide, I have already added an image … of a person running and share buttons … which we will be using to trigger the play audio action. … The shape buttons also have visited states added to them … which will give an indication to the learner … that the buttons have already been clicked. … To start creating the interaction, … select the head shaped button. … Then, in the Properties Inspector, … under the Actions tab, … set the on success action to play audio. … Click the Browse icon and from the library … select the Head.mp3 audio file and click okay. … Then uncheck continue movie at the end of the audio, … then scroll down and make sure Hand Cursor … and Disable Click Sound are selected. … Then, select the waist shaped button …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.