- Let's explore the behavior settings available…that affect your quiz as a whole.…We'll look at how to define the criteria for passing.…As well as, how many attempts at the quiz…you want your user to have.…Plus, another important setting.…So I'm going to scroll down in my filmstrip,…down to the Quiz Results page,…just so we can see where the next settings…we're going to work with, make a difference for the user.…The Quiz Results page is added to your Captivate Project…by default, when you have a quiz.…Even if it's only one question long.…So, we're going to go to the Quiz menu,…then Quiz Preferences, in the resulting dialogue…I'm going to click on Pass or Fail.…
So at the top is where you specify…what constitutes passing the quiz.…You can specify what percentage of the total points…is required to pass.…Or you can make it be based on the number of total points.…Our quiz here, has eight questions…that are worth 10 points each.…I want the user to answer…six out of eight questions correctly to pass.…So I could make my percentage 75%…
- Adding graded quiz questions
- Choosing behavior settings
- Negative scoring and partial scoring
- Adding and scoring knowledge checks
- Customizing quiz behavior
- Creating pretests and surveys
- Packaging results for an LMS
- Uploading to Moodle
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate: Advanced Techniqueswith Anastasia McCune4h 33m Intermediate
Instructional Design: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Intermediate
1. Adding Questions and Choosing Settings
3. Customizing Quiz Behavior During a Quiz
4. Utilizing Further Quiz Features
5. Reporting Results
Where to go from here1m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.