- Why become an Adobe Captivate Specialist?
- Different types of certificate programs
- Topics covered in the program
- Recording simulations and video demos
- Building VR courses
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Accessing pretraining
- Classroom training and assessments
Skill Level Advanced
- [Dr. Jaisingh] Are you looking for some training on how to build e-learning courses? Or want to stand out as an e-learning professional and up your game? Becoming an Adobe Captivate Specialist can be just the answer you're looking for. Captivate has been an industry-leading authoring tool for nearly two decades and it enables authors to create all kinds of e-learning courses, which include application simulations, scenario-based courses, compliance courses, mobile learning, and virtual reality courses. Hi, I'm Dr. Pooja Jaisingh, senior Adobe learning evangelist and author of Mastering Adobe Captivate book. Join me to get all your questions answered about the Adobe Captivate Specialist certificate program. During this course, we will discuss if the specialist program is the right fit for you and also talk about what you will learn during this program, how you will apply for it, how much does it cost, how to prepare for it, and instructions to take the final assessment, so if you're planning to take the Adobe Captivate Specialist program, this course will help you understand the importance of this program and the requirements to successfully become an Adobe Captivate Specialist. Let's begin.