Captivate Projects: Software Simulations
Do you need to create your own software training? With Captivate you can produce software simulations that engage and inform.
In this project-based course with Captivate expert Anastasia McCune, learn how to record software simulations for your company or elearning project with Captivate. Discover how to plan, record, format, and adjust interactions for your simulation—elements that will make the training more realistic and intuitive—and publish the simulation where students can reach it.
- Choosing the right Captivate project type
- Rehearsing your simulation
- Adding intro and outro slides, captions, and transitions
- Controlling click buttons and boxes
- Adjusting slide timing
- Using skins
- Publishing your project
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Anastasia McCune, and welcome to Captivate Projects: Software Simulations. I'm going to show you how to use Captivate to create a training, specifically, a training that simulates for the user what it's like to use a software. We'll start with how to choose the correct Captivate project type and settings, then we'll record a project From scratch, Then we'll edit the project, and learn about the different Captivate elements that you can include to make your software simulation realistic and intuitive for your users.
Finally, I'll tell you about the different publishing options available, and end with a completed Captivate project that's ready to go for users to interact with. Training people on how to use a software can be challenging. With Captivate and some attention to detail, you can create effective, engaging training to get the job done. I'm excited to show you how to do it, so let's get started using Captivate to build a software simulation.
Outlook 2010 New Features75,408 Views
Brand Building Basics463,376 Views
Music Production Secrets: Larry Crane on Mixing140,179 Views
Video Lighting and Grip Basics12,826 Views
Modeling a Female Android in ZBrush80,663 Views
Captivate 8 Essential Training657,016 Views
Deke's Techniques1,560,305 Views
Captivate 8 Advanced Techniques137,400 Views
Captivate Advanced Techniques211,244 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training4,259,922 Views