- Using the HTML5 Tracker
- Choosing mobile-friendly dimensions and controls
- Adding gesture support and geolocation features
- Adding video
- Ensuring mobile compatibility for nonresponsive projects
- Utilizing smart positioning
- Creating responsive quizzes and simulations
- Previewing and publishing a mobile Captivate project
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Anastasia McCune and welcome to Captivate Projects: Mobile and Responsive Design. In this course, we're going to go over everything you need to get your Captivate projects ready for viewing on mobile devices. We'll see how to update already existing projects from mobile and go over things to look out for when designing new projects. We'll also dive in to using the responsive type of project, available in Captivate 8 that can target multiple screen sizes at once. We'll also be playing with some fun new capabilities for mobile and keep an eye out for best practices.
I'm excited to have you join me in this course. So if you're ready to go mobile with Captivate, let's get started.
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
Captivate 9: Software Simulationswith Anastasia McCune2h 47m Intermediate
Instructional Design: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Intermediate
1. Mobile Compatibility and Features for Both Types of Projects
2. Ensuring Mobile Compatibility for Nonresponsive Projects
3. Designing Responsive Projects
4. Previewing and Publishing
Where to go from here1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.