- Navigating Captivate Draft
- Create a new project and slides
- Adding content and multimedia to slides
- Adding question slides
- Copying, moving, and deleting slides
- Previewing a project
- Viewing feedback
- Exporting or importing a project from Captivate
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Oliver] Hi, I'm Oliver Schinkten, and thank you for joining me in this course on Adobe Captivate Draft. Adobe Captivate Draft is an iPad application, which allows you to storyboard e-learning content. In this short course, we'll take a look at how to create and customize new storyboarding projects, including how to add slides, shapes, text, images, audio, video, and more. We'll also take a look at how to make your content more engaging, by adding quiz questions and hotspots. Finally, we'll take a look at how to preview your customized storyboard, how to share it with others for feedback, how to review a project, and how to export it.
Let's get started learning about Adobe Captivate Draft.