- Creating responsive projects using fluid boxes
- Setting an object display property to optional
- Making text responsive
- Converting non-responsive projects to responsive
- Using the Typekit fonts in Captivate courses
- Combining standard actions with conditional actions
- Using the inbuilt visited state for buttons and tabs
- Customizing the display of closed captions
Skill Level Beginner
- [Pooja] Hello and welcome to Captivate 2017 First Look. Adobe Captivate 2017 release, is powered back with a brand new easy to use workflow for creating responsive eLearning courses. In this course we'll take a peak at this, the workflow which will allow you to create responsive projects using the new fluid boxes instead of the breakpoints. We will also explore the workflow to convert non-responsive projects to responsive and using Typekit fonts and Captivate courses.
We will also take a look at the enhancements, the advanced action spanner, mighty state objects and closed captions. So whether you are an avid Captivate user or just discovering Captivate, this course will introduce you to some of the new features and enhancements that set Captivate 2017 apart from its previous versions. Let's get started.