Join Anastasia McCune for an in-depth discussion in this video Building levels with knowledge check slides and advanced actions, part of Building Elearning Games in Captivate.
- [Voiceover] In this version of our project,…we now have six Knowledge Check questions…that have the same content as the old…regular quiz questions that used to be here.…So you can see that they are here starting on Slide 20.…They are Easy1, Easy2, Easy3,…then there's Medium1, Medium2, and Medium3.…The last, Difficult question is still Slide 28…and it's still just a regular quiz question.…So you'll also notice these intermediate slides…that exist after some of the different questions.…
After the Easy questions, this intermediate slide is here,…and it will tell the user their score…and will do a few other things here, too.…So there's a similar one after the Medium questions,…and it will tell them their score on the Medium questions…and will do some other things as well.…There's been some cosmetic changes…to the Quiz Results slide, which is Slide 29.…First of all, a lot of the things that you can show…on the Quiz Results slide, like the max score…and the correct questions and all those different things,…have been turned off, and we've added the yellow rectangle…
- Creating timed activities
- Adding an element of chance with a random number generator
- Using random question slides
- Tracking activity and score with advanced actions
- Utilizing Captivate 9's new knowledge check questions