- [Instructor] Now let's switch to slide five … and talk about interactions. … When you're designing interactions … for your courses which need to be accessible, … avoid using hover or drag-based interactions. … The only types of interactions … that support accessibility are click-based interactions. … Similarly, when adding quiz questions, … you can choose from multiple choice, … true/false and rating scale questions … as these are the only questions that support accessibility. … For interactive objects, … apart from adding accessibility text, … you need to add shortcut keys … so that it's easier for learners … to navigate through the course … without using a mouse. … To assign a shortcut key to a button, … select the button … and then go to the Properties Inspector. … In the Properties Inspector, … switch to the Actions tab. … The shortcut option for interactive objects … is disabled by default. … Select the radio button under the Shortcut section … to enable it. … Then use your keyboard to press a key …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.