Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Allowing draggables to be redragged, part of Captivate 9: Drag-and-Drop Interactions.
- In this video, we will learn how to allow the dragables…to be redragged after being placed…on one of the drop targets.…We are in the redrag start project.…You can open it from the exercise files folder…on the Chapter 7 folder.…Let's first, create the interaction.…Click Interactions, drag and drop.…Move the Submit button out of the way.…Select the character image and click Next.…Select the numbered circles and click Next.…Match the character with one of the numbered circles.…
Move the failure caption in this grab area.…Click Finish.…In the Drag and Drop Inspector, under Options tab,…select Redrag the dropped source.…Let's preview it.…Click Preview, Project.…Notice how you can redrag the draggable…to any of the drop targets.…In the next video, let's see how we can execute actions…each time a draggable is dropped on the target.…
- Creating your first drag-and-drop interaction
- Building a drag-and-drop question
- Categorizing draggables and drop targets
- Setting acceptance and rejection behaviors
- Assigning actions
- Providing feedback via captions and audio
- Setting interaction-level actions
- Defining the correct answers
- Advanced drag-and-drop interactions
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate 9: Software Simulationswith Anastasia McCune2h 47m Appropriate for all
Instructional Design: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Appropriate for all
1. Creating a Drag-and-Drop Interaction
2. Creating Questions and Practice Activities
3. Applying Effects
4. Categorizing Objects
5. Acceptance and Rejection Settings
6. Providing Feedback
7. Interaction-Level Settings
8. Defining the Correct Answer Set(s)
9. Taking the Interaction to the Next Level
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.